Show your love and support of breastfeeding mamas this holiday season by getting them some of our favorite things. Breastfeeding isn't easy, but these essentials make a big difference for mamas!
A few of our favorite things
- Bamboobies boob-ease Soothing Therapy Pillows: All natural and gel-free pads that can be warmed or chilled.
- Boobie Beads: A great selection of fashion-forward beads for little ones to hold onto!
- Earth Mama Booby Tubes & Nipple butter: We're big fans of Earth Mama Natural Nipple Butter because it's organic and lanolin-free.
- Haakaa Silicone Breast Pump: A total game changer. Mamas can use it to hand express milk from the other breast while they're breastfeeding and get up to 4 ounces.
- Loyal Hana Breastfeeding Apparel: We love their brilliant side zipper design.
- Mamamor Dolls: Possibly the cutest dolls around?! Plus, a great way to introduce curious older siblings to a baby brother or sister's food source.
- Mamava Mobile App: The breast lactation room location app available, because bathrooms are never acceptable. Lists all Mamava pods and over 1000 other mama-approved pump-friendly locations around the country.
- Medela Milk Stoarge Bags: A legendary one-stop shop for everything mama milk-related.
- My Brest Friend: Finding a comfortable place and position to sit is important for a good latch. This nursing pillow fits the bill perfectly!
- Nipple Hats: Etsy has an amazing collection of sweet knit hats that might inspire you to start knitting yourself, but if not, you'll find plenty here to choose from!
- Oat Mama Lactation Granola Bar: Delicious bars with ingredients like Fenugreek known to boost milk supplies. Made by breastfeeding moms for breastfeeding moms.
- Simple Wishes Hands Free Pumping Bra: Easy to adjust bra with velcro so that mamas can use the bra even as their breasts change size over time.
- Teat And Cosset: Functional and stylish clothing that’s both maternity and breastfeeding friendly.
- Tommee Tippee Closer To Nature Bottle: Shaped like a nipple to make latching easier and to ease a little one's transition to a bottle!
- Traditional Medicinal Mother's Milk Lactation Tea: Organic tea made with fennel and anise to support milk supply. Plus, yummy and soothing.
- Work. Pump. Repeat: Jessica Shortall's book is everything new moms need to know about returning to work as a breastfeeding mom and it makes a great stocking stuffer!