Breastfeeding is on the rise in the U.S. and so are the number of products out there to help mamas meet their #BreastfeedingGoals. The good news is at Mamava we're immersed in all things breastfeeding, and surrounded by breastfeeding colleagues every day, so we've amassed a ton of knowledge on the newest and best when it comes to breastfeeding essentials.
The Ultimate Breastfeeding Registry
We've identifed a list of the ultimate breastfeeding supplies that help make breastfeeding more successful. And more success means a longer and more fulfilling breastfeeding experience for both mama and baby. And healthier mamas and babies mean healthier families and communities.
Some of our favorite things:
- Aeroflow's Insurance Covered Breast Pumps: They've made it easy to get your breast pump through insurance so you have time to focus on more important things.
- Apple Park's Layette: Organic cutton cuteness without end.
- Bamboobies Boob Ease & Breast Pads: All natural and gel-free pads that can be warmed or chilled.
- Boobie Beads: A great selection of fashion-forward beads for little ones to hold when nursing or teething.
- Earth Mama Booby Tubes & Nipple butter: We're big fans of Earth Mama/Angel Baby's Natural Nipple Butter because it's organic and lanolin-free.
- Haakaa Silicone Breast Pump: A total game changer. Breastfeeding mamas can use it to hand express milk from the other breast at the same time and get up to 4 ounces.
- Kinwolfe Maternity Wear: Beautiful prints and smart design for comfort and elegance.
- Loyal Hana Breastfeeding Apparel: We love their brilliant side zipper design.
- Mamamor Dolls: Possibly the cutest dolls around?! Plus, a great way to introduce a baby brother or sister's main food source to curious siblings.
- Mamava Mobile App: The best lactation room location app available, because bathrooms are never acceptable.
- Medela Easy Expression Bustier, Milk Storage Bags, Harmony Manual Pump & Pump Wipes: A legendary one-stop shop for everything mama milk-related!
- My Brest Friend: Finding a comfortable place and position to sit is important for a good latch. This nursing pillow fits the bill perfectly!
- Nipple Hats: Etsy hosts an amazing collection of sweet knit hats that might inspire you to start knitting yourself, but if not, you'll find plenty here to choose from!
- Oat Mama Lactation Granola Bar: Delicious bars with ingredients like Fenugreek known to boost milk supplies. Made by breastfeeding moms for breastfeeding moms.
- Simple Wishes Hands Free Pumping Bra: Easy to adjust bra with velcro so that mamas can use the bra even as their breasts change size over time.
- Tommee Tippee Closer To Nature Bottle: Shaped like a nipple to make latching easier and to ease your little one's transition to a bottle!
- Traditional Medicinal Mother's Milk Lactation Tea: Organic tea made with fennel and anise to support milk supply. Plus, yummy and soothing.
- UpSpring Milkscreen Strips: An easy 2-minute way to test your milk and make sure it's safe and eliminate doubt when it comes to pumping and dumping.
- Work. Pump. Repeat: Jessica Shortall's book is everything moms need to know about returning to work as a breastfeeding mom. She literally wrote the book on it.